Kelly Hudson Properties are proud to present a new and exciting development of two stunning, A rated detached homes in the heart of Kildare Town.
Clean lines and quality craftmanship enhance the functional living space. Finished to the highest standard these houses are sure to impress. Situated on the edge of the Curragh Plains and within walking distance of Kildare Town centre where you will find a host of excellent amenities. These include, shops, leading supermarket chains, restaurants, primary and secondary schools, churches, bank, post office and much more. It is home to the internationally renowned Kildare Village Shopping Outlet, Irish National Stud and Japanese Gardens. Access to the motorway is only a stone’s throw.
Contemporary, crisp & modern designs. Not just a house but your HOME!
– Fully fitted kitchen with electrical appliances as standard to include fridge/freezer, hob, dishwasher, extractor fan.
– Appliances strictly subject to signing of contracts within 28 days
BATHROOM & ENSUITE
– Attractive bathrooms and ensuite include high quality sanitary ware, part wall and floor tiling throughout
EXTERNAL DOORS & WINDOWS
– Composite front doors with five-point locking systems
– Stylish UPCV high performance windows throughout, delivering low maintenance requirement and excellent thermal performance
– Tiled floor in the kitchen along with part tiled bathroom& ensuites
– High quality flush painted doors with matching skirting board & architrave are provided
– All internal walls are painted white
– Stylish wardrobes in Master Bedroom
– Generous storage provided where possible
SAFETY & SECURITY
– Smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors fitted throughout
MECHANICAL & ELECTRICAL
– Generous lighting, power and media points provided throughout each house. Cat 5 cabling provided as standard.
– Provision for electric car charging point provided
– Air to Water heating system
– Pressurised hot and cold water provided
– All homes have a BER A2 rating and are built to NZEB (Nearly Zero Energy Building) standards
– High levels of insulation and airtightness
– Solar Photovoltaic Panel located on the roof will reduce the electrical energy demand of your home
– Mechanical Ventilation
The above particulars are issued by Kelly Hudson Properties on the understanding that all negotiations are conducted through them. Every care is taken in preparing particulars that are issued for guidance only and the firm do not hold themselves responsible for any inaccuracies.