***LAST UNIT REMAINING***
Kelly Hudson Properties are proud to present this exclusive development of 14 ‘A’ rated New Homes.
Nestled within the highly sought after village of Kill, Co Kildare, just off the N7 Motorway between
Rathcoole and Naas. Brigid’s Path is superbly connected whether you are travelling locally, to the capital,
or further afield. The M7 is just minutes away, with direct access to Dublin and the M50.
There are a number of train stations in the area, including Sallins station just a short drive away,
which will get you to Dublin in approx 35 minutes. A short minutes stroll from Kill Main Street, residents can access an array of amenities which include supermarket, gastro pub, new state of the art primary school, church and sports clubs. If you are looking to unwind after a long the local area
TYPE A 4 BED SEMI/END TCE c.149.8m2 €535,000
TYPE B 3 BED SEMI/END TCE c.113.8m2 €470,000
TYPE C 2 BED MID TCE c.88m2 €400,000
• Tiled floor in the kitchen along with part tiled bathroom & ensuites
• High quality flush painted doors with matching skirting board & architrave are provided
• All internal walls are painted white
• Stylish 2 door wardrobe in Master Bedroom
• Generous storage provided where possible
• Fully fitted kitchen with electrical appliances as standard to include fridge/freezer, hob,
dishwasher, extractor fan.
• Appliances strictly subject to signing of contracts within 28 days
BATHROOM & ENSUITE
• Attractive bathrooms and ensuite include high quality sanitary ware, part wall and floor tiling
EXTERNAL DOORS & WINDOWS
• Future proof door & and double glazed windows
Our homes qualify for the First Home Scheme and Help to Buy Grant.
• High quality elevations comprising of brick and low maintenance dash rendered finish
• UPVC fascias and soffits
DRIVEWAY & GARDENS
• Permeable paved driveways with seeded garden provided as standard
SAFETY & SECURITY
• Smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors fitted throughout
MECHANICAL & ELECTRICAL
• Generous lighting, power and media points provided throughout each house. Cat 5 cabling
provided as standard
• Provision for electric car charging point provided
• Air to Water heating system
• Pressurised hot and cold water provided
• All homes have a BER A2 rating and are built to NZEB (Nearly Zero Energy Building) standards
• ICF Built with high levels of insulation and air tightness
• Solar Photovoltaic Panel located on the roof will reduce the electrical energy demand
of your home
These particulars are set out as a general outline for potential purchasers and whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, they do not constitute an invitation to treat, or an offer or contract of any kind. All descriptions, floor areas, site areas, dimensions, plans, maps, access and other details, are for guidance purposes only and may be subject to change. The particulars and information are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchaser should not rely upon them as statements or representations of fact, and is specifically advised to satisfy themselves as to their accuracy by carrying out their own due diligence at their own expense. No liability will be accepted in respect of any loss suffered by any intending purchaser or third party arising out of these particulars or information.